Galway start-up SymPhysis Health care was between the winners on the night at the 2022 HealthTech Innovation Awards.
This 12 months marks the 10th version of the once-a-year HealthTech Innovation Awards, an night that celebrates and benefits organizations making waves in the health care and tech sectors.
9 businesses were awarded prizes at the 2022 ceremony, which took spot previous night time (23 November) at Dublin’s Mansion Household.
Winners on the evening provided commence-ups this sort of as Galway’s SymPhysis Healthcare, SMEs this kind of as Northern Ireland’s Clonallon Laboratories, and people today these types of as Kevin Carroll, who picked up the award for outstanding professional inside of health care.
This year’s ceremony highlighted how sector, by way of HealthTech Ireland, the HSE and hospitals are collaborating throughout numerous locations to deal with complicated troubles these types of as waitlists and digital well being transformation.
Talking about the awards, the CEO of HealthTech Ireland, Susan Treacy, explained it as an party “that shines a gentle on the superb organisations, both community and non-public, and the amazing folks major the way in healthcare” in Eire nowadays.
“This year’s winning initiatives and persons exemplified the most effective of the most effective and what it is to convey beneficial affect to patients and the healthcare program, through not only state-of-the-artwork medical wellness technologies but also the transformation and tradition modifications expected to do it,” said Treacy.
The 2022 judging panel comprised CEOs and senior administrators from the general public and personal sector as nicely as Company Ireland.
In this article is the entire list of winners at this year’s HealthTech Innovation Awards:
- SymPhysis Professional medical – Very best Indigenous Health care Start out-up Award
- Sysco Application Solutions – eHealth Electronic Health and fitness Award
- xWave Technologies – Most Transformative Affect Award
- DermView Dermatology – Indigenous SME: Most Progressive Solution Award
- Clonallon Laboratories and A Watch Endotracheal Balloon Catheter – Diagnostics for Prevention Award
- HaPPE Earth – Ideal in Sustainability Award
- Kevin Carroll, TCP Homecare – Remarkable Professional within Healthcare Award
- Oxygen Care with GE Health care, TUH and IRES – Excellence in Offer Award.
- TCP Homecare, Outreach Oncology Provider with College Hospital, Galway – Homecare Collaboration Award.
10 items you need to know immediate to your inbox each and every weekday. Indicator up for the Everyday Temporary, Silicon Republic’s digest of vital sci-tech news.