Microsoft releases a new update (November 2022) to Azure SDK. The most recent update brings new characteristics, improvements, and fixes. In this launch, Microsoft extra help for Python 3.11 and marked the minimal supported Node.js model as 14.
Numerous older Azure SDK libraries that do not comply with the Azure SDK Guidelines have been retired (deprecated) and aid will end in 2023, said Microsoft. To find out the highlights of Azure SDK November 2022 Update, continue on looking at more.
Azure SDK Launch Highlights (November 2022)
- Azure Conversation Calling for iOS
- New beta launch with added assist for audio begin/stop and recordings get started/end.
- Added raw outgoing video attribute. Buyers can now send
CVImageBufferframes to a get in touch with as a result of a digital online video stream as an option to digicam supply (local movie stream).
- New stable release: Browse more on our blog site.
- Azure Identity
- New beta launch for C++
- Azure Load Screening
- Azure Maps for Java
- Azure Check Open Telemetry
- Azure SDK for C
- New secure release with added Azure Unit Update for IoT Hub support, enabling Around-the-Air updates for embedded equipment.
- Azure SDK for Go Administration Libraries
- Azure SDK for .Internet Management Libraries
- Azure SDK for Python Administration Libraries
- Simply call Automation for .Internet and Java
- Cognitive Company for Language SDK
- Conversational Language Understanding for .Web and Python: new beta releases
- Administration: included
KeyVaultSettingsClientto managed current configurations on Managed HSMs.
- Keys: included Octet Crucial Pair (OKP), Edwards Curve Electronic Signature Algorithm (EdDSA), and Ed25519 curve assist.
- Personalizer for Python
- Spring Cloud Azure for Java
- New secure and beta launch: Study a lot more on our weblog.
- Storage Files Details Lake for C++
- New beta and steady launch