Microsoft has created readily available its Efficiency Energy Instruments extensions for its approaching Visual Studio 2022 IDE, giving capabilities ranging from HTML copying to error concept viewing.
Available for download from the Visual Studio Marketplace, the Efficiency Energy Instruments (PPT) for Visual Studio 2022 pack is a suite of extensions meant to improve overall efficiency. Visual Studio 2022, now in a preview phase, is a prepared 64-bit version of the IDE. The suite was unveiled on August 31 and includes the pursuing extensions:
- Copy as HTML assists with copying and pasting of code snippets, preserving the code’s formatting when pasting it into a textual content doc. This saves builders from possessing to manually make corrections when primary formatting is shed while pasting into a doc.
- Align Assignments aligns assignment statements employing Crl+Alt+].
- Solution Error Visualizer allows builders watch error messages that would usually be noticed in the Error Listing window by hovering over a corresponding answer, venture, or code file. Error, warning, and concept squiggles are included to the Solution Explorer.
- Shrink Empty Strains shrinks strains that contain neither textual content nor figures, enabling extra strains to be shown in the editor.
- Double-Click Improve maximizes and docks window headers.
- Correct Mixed Tabs assists handle white house inside of a doc.
- Match Margin allows builders highlight textual content in code and watch all spots where by that textual content is used in just the editor and the editor margin.
- Middle Click Scroll allows scrolling in the editor pane employing the middle-click on mouse button.
- Peek Assist addresses an inefficiency that takes place when environment the cursor on language or framework keywords and redirecting to a browser window that contains corresponding assist details. The extension embeds the similar assist details in the editor when employing ALT+F1 so builders do not need to navigate away from do the job.
- Time Stamp Margin provides a time stamp margin to the debug output window.
Builders should really know that some common PPT extensions, this sort of as Go To Definition, Speedy Launch Tasks, and Energy Commands are no lengthier incorporated in the extension pack due to the fact they have come to be crafted-in Visual Studio functions.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.