Revealed September fourteen, Deno one.fourteen provides
crypto.refined.exportKey(), which permits HMAC (Hash-based Messaging Authentication Code) keys to be exported in both equally JWK (Json Net Important) and “raw” formats, and makes it possible for RSA keys to be exported in pkcs#eight format. Launch notes cite a quantity of other new Net Crypto APIs which include
crypto.refined.decrypt(), which aid RSA-OAEP (Optimal Asymetric Encryption Padding).
The builders of Deno hope to complete Deno’s Net Crypto API aid by the close of the 12 months. Other new features and advancements in Deno one.fourteen:
- The indigenous server-aspect WebSocket API has been stabilized.
- A world-wide-web platform API for matching URLs from designs has been released, termed
URLPatterncode. Be aware that this API is presently unstable.
- 4 APIs have been released for file locking which include
Deno.funlockSync. These APIs, presently unstable, will be essential for proper database synchronization.
- Support is released for mutual TLS in
fetch(). Mutual TLS is a way to authenticate a shopper to a server.
- URL parsing is now speedier.
std/httpmodule is speedier.
- Array buffers can be transferred concerning staff with out needing copying, as a result rushing up transfers for huge buffers.
- The formal Deno Visible Studio Code extension has been updated. Highlights contain far better configuration aid when making use of the screening code lens and debug configuration advancements.
Deno one.fourteen follows final month’s release of Deno one.thirteen, which stabilized the indigenous HTTP server API.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.